It is a two year research level post graduate program. The Master of Theology in History of Christianity is designed to enable the students to understand History of Christianity and the role of Pentecostal movement in the development and growth of Christianity in Indian context and be able to undertake independent research.
1) Hold an ATA accredited Master of Divinity degree (B+) or its equivalent degree from a reputed theological institution.
2) A pass mark with at least 55 percentages.
3) Must have completed at least two advanced level History of Christianity subjects.
4) At least two years of teaching/ministry involvement after M.Div. Curriculum: The course consists of successfully completing 45 credit hours
5) One or two years of Pastoral/Teaching ministry will be preferred.
Core Courses – 24 Credits (8 X 3)
Elective Courses – 6 Credits (2 X 3)
Thesis – 15 Credits
FEE STRUCTURE 2019 – 20
MASTER OF THEOLOGY ( M.TH. – CHURCH HISTORY)
|Students actual Fee Payment||Rs.67,300/-||Rs.68,000/-|
|Instalment||1st Yr||2nd Yr|
|June (During Admission)||Rs.33,300/-||Rs.34,000/-|
Payment of Fees :
Student/Sponsor can either make direct deposits from your accounts OR make cash deposit and bring the chalan to confirm payment at the office OR by DD/Check(Including the processing fees) in the name of COTR College of Ministries. If payment is done by NEFT or RTGS, the transaction code must be submitted to the office Application and Prospectus fees are to be paid during the request for the same. Students should clear all fees and dues in full before the final examination. The College reserves the rights to revise the fee structure as and when considered necessary.