The M.Div. program is designed to prepare students for both academic and ministry. This program is a two or three year, residential programme that provides a comprehensive graduate level theological degree covering a wide range of general and specialized subjects, designed to prepare students for full-time service within local churches as well as para-church organizations. The curriculum is designed to prepare students for the work of the ministry through a comprehensive study of the biblical and theological disciplines along with the discovering, nurturing and developing of their God-given gifts to become more effective in the service of the body of Christ.
Qualifications for Admission :
Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
Candidates must have a B.Th. degree from an institution either accredited by Asia Theological Association or Senate of Serampore College.
- All candidates must pass a qualifying entrance examination conducted by COTR Bible College in India in which they should obtain minimum 60%.
- Candidates, who do not have necessary academic requirements but are above 35 years of age, are eligible to apply as matured candidates. Such applicants must have passed the 10th standard and write three qualifying papers.
- ATA B.Th holders with B grade and above can be admitted directly into M.Div. 2nd year.
- B.Th. holders from COTRTS must have one year ministry experience before they apply for M.Div. second year at COTRTS.
- Women candidates with B.Th second class can apply immediately after completing their B.Th.
- COTRTS B.Th. holder with B+ and one year ministry experience, good testimony and 60% in qualifying exams admitted to M.Div second year.
Candidates who apply with a academic qualification of B.A., B. Sc., B. Com., or equivalent, and matured candidates must complete three years program.
Candidates who apply with a academic qualification of B. Th. of ATA with B grade and above are eligible for a 2 year program. Non-ATA B.Th graduates have to study M.Div for 3 years.
Graduation Requirements :
- Successful completion of 60 credit hours for ATA / Senate Bachelor Degree holders.
- Successful completion of 90 credit hours for non Theological Bachelor Degree holders.
- An assessment of field education involvement.
- An assessment of character, spiritual development, and ministry commitment.
FEE STRUCTURE 2018 – 19
MASTER OF DIVINITY (M. Div)
|Students actual Payment||Rs.36,000/-||Rs.30,500/-||Rs.36,000/-|
|Instalment||1st Yr||2nd Yr||3rd Yr|
|June (During Admission)||Rs.15,000/-||Rs.12,500/-||Rs.15,000/-|
Payment of Fees :
Student/Sponsor can either make direct deposits from your accounts OR make cash deposit and bring the chalan to confirm payment at the office OR by DD/Check(Including the processing fees) in the name of COTR College of Ministries. If payment is done by NEFT or RTGS, the transaction code must be submitted to the office Application and Prospectus fees are to be paid during the request for the same. Students should clear all fees and dues in full before the final examination. The College reserves the rights to revise the fee structure as and when considered necessary.