The Dip.Th. program aims to provide adequate ministerial training to candidates in order to equip them for effective Christian service.
Qualifications for Admission :
- Candidates must comply with section 12.
- Candidates must have successfully passed in 10th Class or above or its equivalent.
- Candidates who are awaiting results may also apply. Such candidates must produce the proofs of successful completion before the end of the first year at COTR Bible College in India
Dip. Th. is a two-year program for those candidates with 10th pass certificate.
Graduation Requirements :
- Successful completion of 72 credit hours
- Satisfactory field ministry involvement
- Satisfactory formation of character, spirituality & ministry
Fee Structure 2017 – 18
Diploma in Theology
|Application & Prospectus||200.00|
|Admission and Registration||1150.00|
|Seminary development fees||1100.00|
|Caution Deposit ( refundable* )||2000.00|
|Postage and Stationary||400.00||400.00|
|Residence and Cafeteria||24750.00||24750.00|
|Students actual Payment||28825.00||26025.00|
Students taking admission in Dip Th 1st year & Dip Th 2nd year has to pay the 1st instalment of Rs.10,025 /-
& Rs.12,825 respectively.
|Instalment||1st Yr||2nd Yr|
|1st Instalment||Rs.10,025 /-||Rs.12,825 /-|
Payment of Fees :
Student/Sponsor can either make direct deposits from your accounts OR make cash deposit and bring the chalan to confirm payment at the office OR by DD/Check(Including the processing fees) in the name of COTR College of Ministries. If payment is done by NEFT or RTGS, the transaction code must be submitted to the office Application and Prospectus fees are to be paid during the request for the same. Students should clear all fees and dues in full before the final examination. The College reserves the rights to revise the fee structure as and when considered necessary.